Travel Award Guidelines for Booking Travel & Receiving Reimbursement
REQUIRED READING PRIOR TO BOOKING TRAVEL:
- Travel Reopening for detailed information on travel FAQs
- Federal Sponsored Travel FAQ
- UConn Travel Policy
- Open Skies Agreement
- Travel Ban to North Carolina and Mississippi
1) Apply for a travel award here
2) Travel funds will be available to all trainees for the duration of the program provided equitable disbursement and availability of funds.
3) Once your travel award has been approved, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your travel arrangements including: phone number, preferred travel days/times, airline and frequent flier #
The Program Coordinator will book the airfare based on the details of the travel arrangements that you have shared.
Provide the link to the conference hotel option(s) to the Program Coordinator so they can book the conference hotel with Anthony Travel.
Other Transportation – see expense and reimbursement
EXPENSE AND REIMBURSEMENT
Reconciling and reimbursement of expenses:
Any expense incurred out of pocket by the student such as Uber, taxi, foods etc. will need to be reimbursed through a Concur expense report where they will list their out-of-pocket expenses such as meals or ground transportation. Make sure that you have receipts and justification for each expense.
BDL Parking: BDL has suspended the parking pass service, so you can claim parking from any of the regular long-term lots when you return